Get the best price on wall insulation boards. From Celotex to Recticel, you can find every insulation board product on our website. Wall insulation boards are designed specifically to be applied to the application of walls within both residential and commercial buildings. Typically insulation boards are made up of a polyisocyanurate (PIR) core with a foil facing.
Wall Insulation Board
Showing 1–48 of 165 results
Recticel Eurowall Plus Full Fill Cavity Wall Insulation Board (1190mm x 450mm) – 115mm – 4.32m2 pack£145.00 ex VAT
Recticel Eurowall Plus Full Fill Cavity Wall Insulation Board (1190mm x 450mm) – 140mm – 4.32m2 pack£165.00 ex VAT
Wall insulation boards can be purchased directly from our website. We offer low prices on wall insulation boards, which can be delivered directly to your home, site or project location.
There are multiple methods by which wall insulation boards can be installed including:
- Solid wall applications – directly onto the brickwork or plaster
- Partition wall applications – fitted into timber or metal stud walls
- Cavity wall applications – installed whilst the wall is being built in between the inner and outer leaf
- Party wall applications – applied to the walls where two properties join to prevent noise and drafts going between two properties
What are the benefits of wall insulation boards?
- Wall insulation boards improve the thermal quality of the property. This means a more temperature-controlled environments with cooler summers and warmer winters. Thermal quality means less drafts, less heat escaping the property and a more comfortable living and working space.
- By preventing heat and energy escaping the property you will save money on your energy bills as less energy will be needed to heat your property.
- With less heat escaping, it will have positive effect on the global warming and climate change, making your property more energy efficient and sustainable.
- When installed correctly, wall insulation will have a lifespan for as long as the building itself.
- Wall insulation materials are usually lightweight and easy to cut, handle, and install.