The Celotex PL4000 board is a thermal laminate board which offers great insulation values at fantastic values if you’re insulating a garage or a room where space is minimal the Celotex PL400 thermal laminate is the ideal insulation board.
The Celotex PL400 thermal laminate board can be fixed using standard masonry fixings and also drywall adhesive which is also known as Dot n Dab. The Celotex PL4000 thermal laminate comes in a variety of thicknesses from 25mm to 60mm Celotex.
With Celotex PL4000 thermal laminate insulation you are specifying an insulation board that:
- Offers the user the ability to install both the insulation and plasterboard in one operation, thus reducing installation times
- Is suitable for both direct bonding (‘dot and dab’) and mechanically fixed installation techniques
- Offers the installer maximum flexibility and installation speed due to the tapered edge plasterboard
- Provides reliable long-term energy savings for buildings
- Is suitable for both new build and refurbishment projects
- Can be easily used to upgrade to current building regulation standards
- Can be used in pitched roof, flat roof and wall applications