Dritherm Cavity Slab 34
Earthwool DriTherm Cavity Slabs are non-combustible, Glass Mineral Wool slabs, manufactured using our revolutionary ECOSE® Technology and a water repellent additive (50-year guarantee on resisting the transmission of water), designed for use in external masonry cavity walls to provide a full-fill insulation solution which is installed as walls are being built. DriTherm Cavity Slabs represent no known threat to the environment and have zero ODP and zero GWP. The slabs are rot-proof, odorless, non-hygroscopic, do not sustain vermin, and will not encourage the growth of mould, fungi, or bacteria.
They are 455mm wide to suit standard vertical wall tie spacings allowing a closed joint with adjacent slabs. Earthwool DriTherm Cavity Slabs are lightweight and easily cut to size there necessary making the product easy to handle and install.
Earthwool DriTherm Cavity Slabs are supplied in polythene packs which is designed for short-term protection. For long-term protection keep the product undercover, off the ground or indoors as they should not be left permanently exposed to the elements.
- Generic BRE Green Guide Rating A+
- A1 Euroclass Reaction to Fire classification
Earthwool Acoustic Roll is manufactured in accordance with:
- BS EN 13162, ISO 50001 Energy Management Systems
- OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems
- ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems, as certified by Bureau Veritas.
|Dimensions||1200 × 455 mm|