Celotex 100mm Insulation
Celotex GA4100 is a multi-purpose insulation board, which forms part of the GA4000 range. The Celotex brand is a part of the Saint-Gobain family. Saint-Gobain is a leading manufacturer of insulation boards. The Celotex GA4000 range is at the very core of the Celotex product range. This makes the GA4100 (100mm Celotex) variation a leading choice in construction projects.
100mm Celotex insulation boards are manufactured from rigid polyisocyanurate (PIR). These boards have zero ozone depletion potential, which is known in the industry as zero ODP. It also boasts low global warming potential (GWP). Celotex 100mm Insulation Board features aluminum low emissivity foil facings on both sides. The high-performing PIR board is environmentally friendly. It is designed to reduce energy bills and therefore reduce carbon footprint. This, therefore, makes this product a great choice in construction projects of all scales. In the summer months, it also reduces the need for air conditioning as it will keep the heat out. The 100mm Celotex PIR board boasts outstanding performance when used in timber frames and masonry walls. The 100mm Celotex insulation board has a thermal conductivity rating of 0.022W/mK.
- Easy to cut and therefore shape
- Celotex is cost-effective
- Good reaction to fire in accordance with EU standards
- A durable and reliable insulation product
- Made from high performing PIR
- Provides long term energy savings for buildings
- Features low emissivity foil facings for enhanced performance
GA4100 insulation boards can be used in a variety of applications. For example, this includes flat roofs, pitched roofs, and solid masonry walls, floors, timber-framed, and steel framed systems. The industry-leading board is easy to cut and shape for use. Furthermore, it can be dot and dabbed. Celotex insulation boards provide long-term energy savings for buildings. 100mm Celotex is manufactured in accordance with quality management systems (BS EN ISO 9001:2000). These boards are lightweight and achieve a BRE Green Guide A rating. Celotex 100mm is quick and easy to install therefore making it a great choice for building projects. GA4100 is just one of many products that make up the GA4000 range. Full application types of this 100mm insulation board can be found below.
- Concrete Slab (Ground Floor)
- Suspended Timber Joist (Ground Floor)
- Beam and Block (Ground Floor)
- Upgrading Existing Concrete Slab (Ground Floor)
- Timber Frame Internal Linings (External Wall)
- Timber Frame Sheathing (External Wall)
- Between Timber Frame Studs (External Wall)
- Solid Masonry Internal Linings (External Wall)
- Over Timber Rafters (Pitched Roof)
- Sarking (Pitched Roof)
- Below Timber Rafters (Pitched Roof)
- Between Timber Rafters (Pitched Roof)
- Loft insulation – Between and Over Timber Joists (Pitched Roof)
- Balconies & Terraces Over Joists (Flat Roof)
- Between Timber Joists (Flat Roof)
- Below Timber Joists (Flat Roof)
Celotex 100mm Insulation Boards are a best seller at Trade Insulations. We offer our best price available on all Celotex boards. Order now for quick delivery and save on your project today. Are you looking for a different thickness of Celotex Insulation? We sell a range of Celotex products on our website. Furthermore, we sell a whole range of top brands at trade prices. If you need help, get in touch with us. Our friendly team of experts is at hand to give you advice.
Celotex has a broad selection of insulation board thicknesses. The thickness can range from 12mm up to 200mm.
Visit the following link for all Celotex Insulation Boards
This product has square edges and measures 2.4m in length and 1.2m in width. The total coverage for this product is 2.88m2.
If you want further information on this product, you can visit the Celotex website. Here you can find full product specifications as well as full data sheets.
At Trade Insulations, we take pride in providing top brands at trade prices. Why pay more for your insulation when you can use us? We made ordering insulation online simple and easy.
Do you have an upcoming project and require 100mm Celotex? Order online now for express delivery. Our friendly team will be in touch to confirm your date and work with you to ensure that the whole process runs smoothly. Furthermore, we take customer satisfaction very seriously and go the extra mile to help our customers. As a result, we are 5 star rated online. We are a supplier you can trust. Finally, an insulation supplier that won’t let you down!