Celotex CW4000 is an insulation board aimed specifically at partial fill cavity wall applications. With low emissivity foil facings, CW4000 is manufactured from rigid polyisocyanurate (PIR) using a blend of blowing agents that have zero ozone depletion potential (zero ODP) and low global warming potential (GWP).
With Celotex CW4000 you are specifying an insulation board that:
- has a thermal conductivity of 0.022 W/mK
- Is easy to fit between wall ties using cavity tie clips for retention
- Comes in thicknesses ranging from 25mm-100mm
- Comes in conveniently sized boards for installation between cavity wall ties
- Includes low emissivity foil facings giving improved thermal insulation performance within cavity air spaces
- Has excellent dimensional stability
- Provides reliable long term energy savings for buildings
- Is available in a standard board size of 1200mm x 450mm
Please be aware, the 60mm boards are not widely available – if this is the size you require please contact us to check stock levels before ordering.
Celotex CW4000 is specifically for use in partial-fill cavity wall applications.