40mm Recticel GP Insulation Board is a high-quality insulation material made of a polyisocyanurate (PIR) core. These general-purpose insulation boards are light and as a result, easy to cut, handle, and install. 40mm Recticel insulation boards are reliable and durable because of their great lifespan that does not degrade with time.
When installed, this product will reduce heat levels travelling throughout the building and escaping through the building envelope.
40mm Recticel Insulation boards are a popular choice of thickness because this product can be installed in walls, floors, roofs, and ceilings. More so, this board has a thickness that meets building regulations and can also be paired with other insulation materials to achieve a thicker size as well as thermal quality.
40mm Recticel Key Features:
- 2400mm x 1200mm
- Thermal conductivity 0.022W/mK
- Above all, great thermal quality
- Long lasting and reliable
- Water vapour resistant
- No maintenance required
- Free from harmful gases including CFC as well as HCFC
- Zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) as well as Low Global Warming Potential (GWP)
The full GP Recticel PIR Range Includes –
- 25mm Recticel GP insulation boards
- 30mm Recticel GP insulation boards
- 50mm Recticel GP insulation boards
- 60mm Recticel GP insulation boards
- 70mm Recticel GP insulation boards
- 75mm Recticel GP insulation boards
- 80mm Recticel GP insulation boards
- 90mm Recticel GP insulation boards
- 100mm Recticel GP insulation boards
- 110mm Recticel GP insulation boards
- 120mm Recticel GP insulation boards
- 130mm Recticel GP insulation boards
- 140mm Recticel GP insulation boards
- 150mm Recticel GP insulation boards
40mm Recticel Insulation Board Application
40mm Recticel GP insulation boards can be installed in residential and commercial buildings and in addition new builds and refurbs. Recticel PIR 40mm can also be installed in most applications – see details below.
- Ground Floor – Concrete Slab
- Ground Floor – Suspended Timber Joist
- Ground Floor – Beam and Block
- Ground Floor – Upgrading Existing Concrete Slab
- External Wall – Timber Frame Internal Linings
- External Wall – Timber Frame Sheathing
- External Wall – Between Timber Frame Studs
- External Wall – Solid Masonry Internal Linings
- Pitched Roof – Over Timber Rafters
- Pitched Roof – Sarking
- Pitched Roof – Below Timber Rafters
- Pitched Roof – Between Timber Rafters
- Pitched Roof – Loft insulation including between and Over Timber Joists
- Flat Roof – Balconies & Terraces Over Joists
- Flat Roof – Between Timber Joists
- Flat Roof – Below Timber Joists
Cut 40mm Recticel PIR boards with a sharp knife and install by simply pushing slabs into framing system. Consult a professional before insulating your property.
Recticel GP PIR board Specifications
40mm Recticel Insulation boards hold great thermal qualities and as a result will keep heat inside the property. In addition, this will reduce energy bills up to 30%. This means cooler summers and hotter winters because of the level internal climate and most importantly, less heat leaving the building will have positive effects on climate change.
The foil backing of the boards work by reflecting rising heat back into the building and in conclusion, heating the building from the top down.
- Reaction to Fire: Euroclass F according to BS EN 13501-1
- Environmental management ISO 14001:2015
- BBA Certificate 02/3905
- Achieves a BRE Green Guide A+ rating
- Quality Management Standard – ISO 9001:2015
|2400 × 1200 mm
|Pieces Per Pack
Low Emissivity Foil
Recticel General Purpose Insulation Boards