75mm Recticel General Purpose Insulation Boards
Recticel 75mm Eurothane GP PIR Insulation Boards – an insulation material made from a polyisocyanurate (PIR) core. The core board also has low emissivity foil facings bonded to each side. The Recticel GP (eurothane) range is available from 25mm up to 150mm.
75mm Recticel PIR boards are a well-used size within the range. The 75mm board can be used for many applications. This includes roofs, floors, ceilings, and walls. The 75mm is easy to handle because of its light weight. The 75mm boards can also be doubled up.
Thermal – Recticel 75mm has a thermal conductivity of just 0.022W/mK. This means less heat will pass through the insulation slabs. This will keep internal temperatures level. In addition, the thermal properties of the insulation board will also prevent heat and energy from escaping the building and furthermore, save money on energy bills.
Most importantly, less energy escaping will also create a more energy-efficient and sustainable property. This is because it will have long-term positive impacts on global warming and climate change.
Storage – Stack the insulation boards on a flat surface, within a cool and dry space. If left outside, cover the boards with weatherproofing materials. Do not apply pressure to the boards. This includes walking on the boards to avoid damage. If applying excess weight to the boards, as a result, they can crumble internally, and the thermal quality of the board will be affected.
Key Features Of Recticel PIR Boards
- Lightweight and easy to cut, handle, and install
- Multiple application methods
- Great thermal qualities
- More temperature controlled internal climate
- Energy efficient
- Durable and reliable
- Save money on energy bills
- Free from harmful gases (CFC and HCFC)
- They do not add to the formation of any gases with Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) or Global Warming Potential (GWP)
75mm PIR Board Application
Recticel 75mm boards are formed into a rectangular shape designed for easy installation within the building thermal envelope including walls, floors, roofs, and ceilings. The 75mm insulation board shape and size mean there is little cutting required. 75mm thickness is a standard size slab that can be installed in most applications.
The 75mm PIR board is an all-around performer and manufactured for a range of general building projects and specialist applications. Furthermore, the multi-purpose boards are designed for commercial, residential, and industrial buildings. Recticel 75mm PIR can also be fitted with other insulation materials. Double up to achieve an unusual thickness. In addition, PIR Insulation can help to meet building regulations. See all applications methods listed below:
- Ground Floor – Concrete Slab
- Ground Floor – Suspended Timber Joist
- Ground Floor – Beam and Block
- Ground Floor – Upgrading Existing Concrete Slab
- External Wall – Timber Frame Internal Linings
- External Wall – Timber Frame Sheathing
- External Wall – Between Timber Frame Studs
- External Wall – Solid Masonry Internal Linings
- Pitched Roof – Over Timber Rafters
- Pitched Roof – Sarking
- Pitched Roof – Below Timber Rafters
- Pitched Roof – Between Timber Rafters
- Pitched Roof – Loft insulation including between and Over Timber Joists
- Flat Roof – Balconies & Terraces Over Joists
- Flat Roof – Between Timber Joists
- Flat Roof – Below Timber Joists
The Eurothane boards are extremely durable and last lasting. The 75mm boards will last for as long as the building does. 75mm product performance will not reduce over time when installed correctly.
Recticel 75mm PIR Insulation Boards is a well-used product within the construction industry.
How to Install Recticel GP Insulation Boards
Cut Recticel boards using a fine-toothed saw or a sharp knife. Score the board with a sharp knife. After that, snap the board over a hard edge and score the other side.
Always consult a building / construction professional before insulating your property. This can be a costly and time-effective mistake. Ensure the walls are free from condensation and mould before insulating. Please note this is a guide only.
The most common method when installing 75mm insulation is timber frame wall applications.
Firstly, measure and cut each board to size. Make sure you measure each individual cavity to match each board because the sizes can differ.
Secondly, one cut pushes the insulation board back into the cavity. In addition, when joining two boards together, make sure they are tightly butted. Tape the board joins to avoid thermal bridging.
Thirdly, cut the plasterboards to size and install them horizontally over the insulation materials. Fix the plasterboard onto the frame using the required fixings. Take fixtures and fitting into account when cutting plasterboard. Finally, complete by decorating the boards.
Recticel 75mm Insulation Certifications
- Reaction to Fire: Euroclass F according to BS EN 13501-1
- Environmental management ISO 14001:2015
- BBA Certificate 02/3905
- Achieves a BRE Green Guide A+ rating
- Quality Management Standard – ISO 9001:2015
|2400 × 1200 mm
|Pieces Per Pack
Low Emissivity Foil
Recticel General Purpose Insulation Boards