Kingspan K118 37.5mm
K118 37.5mm is a high-quality insulation material made of a rigid phenolic core. The phenolic core has foil facings, bonded to 12.5mm tapered edge gypsum plasterboard.
The boards are lightweight and as a result, easy to cut, handle and install. 37.5mm K118 is reliable and durable, because of its great lifespan it will not degrade with time.
The K118 range is available in these additional sizes- K118 32.5mm, K118 42.5mm, K118 52.5mm, K118 62.5mm, K118 72.5mm, K118 82.5mm, and K118 92.5mm.
When installed, this product will improve the thermal quality of the building because of the reduced heat loss and heat circulating within the building. The 2-in-1 product will also save time and money.
The 37.5mm K118 Insulated Plasterboard is a popular choice of thickness because this product can be installed in walls, roofs, and ceilings. More so, this board can be installed on solid walls over plaster providing the plaster is completely dry. The 37.5mm board is one of the thinner size boards.
Kingspan K118 Key Features
- 2400mm x 1200mm
- Insulation board and plasterboard combined
- Easily installed
- Thermal conductivity 0.019W/mK
- Tapered edge
- Water resistant
- Manufactured with Niflam technology
- No maintenance required as well as long lasting
- Free from harmful gases including CFC and HCFC
- Zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) as well as Low Global Warming Potential (GWP)
K118 37.5mm Application
K118 37.5mm can be installed in residential and commercial buildings as well as new builds and refurbs. K118 boards can be installed in most applications – see details below:
- Walls – Solid brickwork
- Walls – Solid brickwork with existing lining
- Roofs – Pitched roofs over rafters
- Walls – Solid stonework
- Walls – Masonry cavity walls
Cut K118 insulated plasterboards with a sharp knife or a fine-toothed saw. It can be installed by pushing slabs into framing system. Consult a professional before insulating your property.
Kingspan Kooltherm K118 37.5mm Specifications
37.5mm Kingspan K118 hold great thermal qualities and will keep heat inside the property. In addition, this will reduce energy bills by up to 30%. This means cooler summers and hotter winters and an energy efficient property.
Kingspan insulated plasterboard are a great alternative to applying insulation boards and plasterboards separately. The K118 are a cheaper option and quicker installation method.
All Kingspan boards should be stored on a flat surface, in a dry environment. If outside, apply weatherproof coverings. Do not apply excess weight or stand on the boards to avoid damage.
- Reaction to Fire: Euroclass RtF B-s1, d0 to BS EN 13501-1:2018.
- Standard to BS EN 13950
- Achieves a BRE Green Guide A+ rating
- Quality Management Standard – ISO 9001:2015
- Environmental Management Systems – ISO 14001: 2015
- Occupational Health and Safety Management – ISO 45001: 2018
|Dimensions||2400 × 1200 mm|
|Pieces Per Pack||
Kingspan K118 Insulated Plasterboard