Speedline Drywall Adhesive is the leading product for bonding plasterboards and metal furring to wall channels with its extra smooth gypsum. The adhesive is being utilised as being the best multi-purpose gypsum adhesive with its “easy to apply” procedure on today’s market.
- Gypsum Based
- Working Time Around 90 Minutes
- Setting Time is around 2-3 hours
- 4 – 6 Shelf Life
With you being able to allocate the right amount for the job at hand, the Speedline Adhesive comes in a wide range of packet sizes. Allowing you to buy the right amount needed at a cost-effective price if you are on a budget.
Best used with Metal Channels, plasterboards, and insulating laminates from Knauf. Whilst working equally as better on masonry surfaces, making it a multifaceted product that can be utilised on different projects.
Finally, the Speedline Plasterboard Adhesive is a sustainable and high-quality product that succeeds with giving top notch results when applied and allowed to set. We stand by Speedline Plasterboard Adhesive as it is your perfect choice for plasterboard installation needs, whether you are a dry-liner or a novice to the industry. This product will never let you down.
Here is a few steps on how to use plasterboard adhesive –
- Prepare the surface make sure everything is nice and clean and any furniture is moved out the way
- Use a tape measure and cut your board to size using a saw or utility knife
- Measure and mark on the wall where you are going to install
- Apply the adhesive using a trowel in a zig zag method
- Place the plasterboard in place pressing firmly
- Use screws or nail to secure the plasterboard in place
- When the adhesive has dried use jointing compound to create a smooth finish
(As per manufacturer’s instructions and safety guidelines always wear protective gear such as gloves and mask as the adhesive can release fumes)
Shipping costs are outlined in the cart
Speedline Drywall Adhesive