The Celotex PL4025 board is a thermal laminate board that offers great insulation values at fantastic values if you’re insulating a garage or a room where space is minimal the Celotex PL4025 thermal laminate is the ideal insulation board.
The Celotex PL4025 thermal laminate board can be fixed using standard masonry fixings and also drywall adhesive which is also known as Dot n Dab. The Celotex PL4025 thermal laminate comes in a variety of thicknesses.
With Celotex PL4025 thermal laminate insulation you are specifying an insulation board that:
- Offers the user the ability to install both the insulation and plasterboard in one operation, thus reducing installation times
- Is suitable for both direct bonding ( dot and dab’) and mechanically fixed installation techniques
- Offers the installer maximum flexibility and installation speed due to the tapered edge plasterboard
- Provides reliable long-term energy savings for buildings
- Is suitable for both new build and refurbishment projects
- Can be easily used to upgrade to current building regulation standards
- Can be used in pitched roof, flat roof and wall applications
|Thickness||Length||Width||Coverage per Sheet|