Kingspan K108 100mm
Kingspan K108 100mm is an insulation material manufactured with a phenolic core. The Kingspan K108 Cavity wall insulation board has a thermoset fibre-free rigid phenolic core. furthermore, the K108 board has a low emissivity composite foil facing on both sides.
Key Features of 100mm Kingspan K108
- Lightweight as well as easy to cut, handle, and install
- Great thermal qualities
- Temperature-controlled internal climate
- Saves money on monthly bills
- Long lasting lifespan
- Durable and reliable
- Free from harmful gases (CFC and HCFC)
- They do not add to the formation of any gases with Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) or Global Warming Potential (GWP)
- Partial fill cavity insulation
- Resists moisture penetration
- Unaffected by air infiltration
- Non-deleterious material
100mm Kingspan K108 Application
K108 100mm boards are a rectangular shape because these boards are designed for easy installation between wall ties without the need to cut the boards to size. The K108 are for partial fill cavity wall insulation applications.
The 100mm board’s designed for a specific application and most importantly, the K108 boards need to be installed whilst the walls are being built. The boards are designed for commercial, residential, and industrial buildings as well as new builds and refurbs. In addition, K108 can help to meet building regulations. Moreover, the thinner nature of the 100mm board means this board is great for improving thermal quality whilst keep as much space as possible.
Cut K108 100mm with a sharp knife or fine-toothed saw if necessary. After that, Install by fitting boards in between the inner and outer leaf of the property. Furthermore, the boards should be applied as the wall being built. Also, leave a 50mm cavity between the insulation and the outer leaf. Consult a professional before insulating your property.
100mm K108 Specifications
Thermal – K108 has a thermal conductivity of just 0.019W/mK. The thermal conductivity means less heat will pass through the insulation boards. As a result, this will keep internal temperature level. The thermal properties of the K108 100mm will also prevent heat and energy escaping the building and because of this the building will be a much more comfortable space.
Lifespan – The boards are extremely durable and last lasting. In addition, the 100mm Cavity wall board will last for as long as the building does. The product performance will not reduce over time. Therefore, the K108 100mm is a well-used product within the construction industry.
- ISO 9001: 2015 (Quality Management Systems. Requirements)
- ISO 14001: 2015 (Environmental Management Systems. Requirements)
- BS OHSAS 18001: 2007 (Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems. Requirements)
- BS EN ISO 50001: 2011 (Energy Management Systems. Requirements with guidance for use)
- The Harmonised Standard BS EN 13166: 2012 + A1: 2015 (Thermal insulation products for buildings. Factory made phenolic foam products)
|Dimensions||1200 × 450 mm|
|Pieces Per Pack||
Kingspan K108 Cavity Board